28 February 2012

SAM AT THE END OF THE WORLD - (A Final Word From The Author)

Hello again Valued Reader and thank you for giving me your time (and hopefully some feedback) while reading my novel - Sam At The End Of The World. I hope it entertained you and made you laugh in the right places.

This time round I have heavily edited the previously uploaded series. I've hacked away pages of unnecessary words, improved descriptions, changed Sam's incredibly verbose method of seeing the world and overall I am happy with the result. 

I don't know how long I will leave the story up. I'm having another go at getting published and then... I guess we'll have to wait and see.

If you're up for it, I have started another Sam adventure. It is not finished nor polished but I am keen to return to it some day soon.

For everyone who reads this tale, refers a link to a friend, leaves any sort of comment or correction, or lends me their support or constructive criticism, I especially thank you, most deeply and expansively.

(INDEX

3 comments:

Sofatato said...

What an imagination! I was amazed, amused and completely grossed out at about the same time! Thanks for the adventure! I keep wondering what happens to them and what they name the baby- Shanna I suppose, at least as a middle name...
Thanks and keep writing!

Thought Control said...

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I'm very happy to have entertained you. I am, yet again, editing and continuing Sam's story. I used Nanowrimo to get a sequel happening and managed to produce a nice chunk of words (but I didn't win this year). I will be creating some new tortures for Sam in the near future.

Anthony said...

Excellent story - kept me highly entertained the entire way through. Well written and well balanced humor, action and suspence. Very nice character development and interactions. Thoroughly enjoyed it!